Dental Implants in Carlsbad, CA
Are you missing one, several or all of your teeth? Looking for a stable, permanent solution for restoring your missing teeth? At Carlsbad Coastal Dental we are proud to offer both single implants and all-on-4 dental implant restorations for our patients interested in a treatment option to permanently restore their smile.
Carlsbad Dental Implants Near You
For patients interested in replacing a single missing tooth or one missing tooth at a time, our single dental implants can be the perfect option. A tiny titanium post (called the implant) will first be secured to your jawbone, providing a stable foundation for the abutment and prosthetic crown (your artificial tooth).
For patients that are interested in restoring their entire smile at once, our all-on-4 implants can be a great option. Instead of using an individual implant for each tooth, four implants are used to secure an entire arch. Once the implant has been secured, a prosthetic denture will be secured into place.
Benefits of Our Carlsbad Implant Dentistry
When it comes to restoring smiles and replacing teeth, our dental implant treatment in Carlsbad has many benefits, these benefits include:
- Dental implants are designed to function, feel and look just like a natural tooth.
- Dental implants are secured to your jawbone, making them stable and permanent.
- Dental implants improve your ability to speak, chew and eat.
- Dental implants require no dietary restrictions.
- Dental implants require no denture adhesives to stay in place.
- Dental implants prevent tooth shifting/misalignment.
- Dental implants prevent bone loss/demineralization.
- Dental implants can make your face look fuller and younger.
Visit Our Implant Dentist in Carlsbad, CA Today
Are you ready to permanently restore your smile? Considering dental implants in Vista or Carlsbad, CA? Schedule your appointment with Carlsbad Coastal Dental today! We’d be happy to examine your smile to determine if you are a candidate for our Carlsbad implant dentistry.